Sep 7, 2011

The begining

As I try to think of what to type for my very first blog entry I get a little nervous. It is something that I have wanted to establish for a long time, I now have the opportunity to do it. Fashion is and always will be apart of who I am, whether it be obsessing over a the new trends around the world or thinking constantly about new designs that I can create. I am blessed with the opportunity to travel the world and with each new destination that I embark on I am greeted with a buzz of different cultures and trends.

In this blog I want to show you a first hand view of the styles, trends, fashion and quirks from our peers around the world. I want to show you that you don't have to be wearing the latest fashion or spend a fortune to be stylish, anyone can buy fashion but not everyone has style.

Here I will introduce you to my style icons as well as fashionistas from all walks of life. I will document as manys styles and trends from around the world for you to be inspired to blend it with your own. I hope you enjoy reading and keeping updated as much as I enjoy writing. x

"I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern - wearing head-to-toe designer has become a bit passe. It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together". - Alexander McQueen

1 comment: